ORDER HERE

Full Name:
Address
Contact number
Email Address:
Which order you want to made? Cap painting
Satin shawls
(For cap painting) What kind of design you desire? please describe it with details
(For satin shawl(s) order) Product name & quantity
Payment method Maybank
CIMB
Bank Islam
I will pay latest by (before/on) Now
Tomorrow
Within 2 days
In a week
Not sure

Get your own free form like this one.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Metallica DONE


Heyyaaww Citizen of bloggers!

Another one done , request by Sharfifi. My junior from highschool.



At first he wants me to make this 
Metallica ! Right..
So I tried
Like.. millions of times (actually only 6times, well I like Metaphor) 
In the end I felt like throwing the cap out from the window because I still can't get this picture on the cap.
But still, I managed to do it ... but erm... In my eyes... its UGLY. Seriously..
I can't stand the ugliness . So I don't have the heart to snap the cap's picture and post it here.

I have to delayed this request a few days.. 

Then I need to be honest with that boy... So he said alright, I can do anything as long as it's Metallica.
Well that's a RELIEF.
"Surprise me"

So here's your surprise bro:


I hope he likes it and yes, he did ^__^

My job here is done. 
Gotta move on to the next request


No comments:

Post a Comment