ORDER HERE

Full Name:
Address
Contact number
Email Address:
Which order you want to made? Cap painting
Satin shawls
(For cap painting) What kind of design you desire? please describe it with details
(For satin shawl(s) order) Product name & quantity
Payment method Maybank
CIMB
Bank Islam
I will pay latest by (before/on) Now
Tomorrow
Within 2 days
In a week
Not sure

Get your own free form like this one.

Saturday 16 July 2011

a batman


Batman cap 
Sold.

Latest Note : I'm really sorry, I will not receive any design related to logos or brands. I can only accept pictures or graffiti or something more related to handmade artwork.. my hand is not a machine. If you want logos, that means, you will want your desired design to be exactly the same as the logo..
However, sadly, I haven't succeed in doing so YET..
I apologize.

so I will not accept design like logos for now until further notice. 

Hope you understand. thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment